Over the past several years I have taught the following courses. Click on any for links to the relevant web sites. I also direct many of the senior capstone projects in East Asian Studies.
- Econ 243: The Economics of Business Strategy
- Econ 244: The Auto Industry, taught in W&L’s 4-week Spring Term that includes a week in Detroit where we visit factories (suppliers and assemblers), R&D facilities, museums, and meet with industry executives and journalists. I also bring multiple speakers to campus.
- Econ 272: Japan’s Economy
- Econ 274: China’s Economy
- Econ 398: Senior Capstone: Macroeconomics
Past teaching includes Principles (Econ 101: Micro and Econ 102: Macro), Intermediate Micro (Econ 210), Economic History (Econ 214) and Mathematical Economics (Econ 220).